Competing supplies of olive oil in the German market: An application of multinomial logit models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hong, Sung-Tai & Wyer, Robert S, Jr, 1989. " Effects of Country-of-Origin and Product-Attribute Information on Product Evaluation: An Information Processing Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 175-187, September.
- Becker, Tilman, 1999. ""Country of origin" as a cue for quality and safety of fresh meat," 67th Seminar, October 28-30, 1999, LeMans, France 241034, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mtimet, Nadhem & Ujiie, Kiyokazu & Kashiwagi, Kenichi & Zaibet, Lokman & Nagaki, Masakazu, 2011. "The effects of Information and Country of Origin on Japanese Olive Oil Consumer Selection," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114642, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cicia, Gianni & Caracciolo, Francesco & Del Giudice, Teresa & Sannino, G. & Verneau, Fabio, 2013. "The Role of Sensory Profile in the Extra-Virgin Olive Oil Consumers Choice," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164738, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Juan C. Gázquez-Abad & Manuel Sánchez-Pérez, 2009. "Factors influencing olive oil brand choice in Spain: an empirical analysis using scanner data," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 36-55.
- Panico, Teresa & Del Giudice, Teresa & Caracciolo, Francesco, 2014. "Quality dimensions and consumer preferences: A choice experiment in the Italian extra-virgin olive oil market," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(2), June.
- Mtimet, Nadhem & Kashiwagi, Kenichi & Zaibet, Lokman & Masakazu, N., 2008. "Exploring Japanese olive oil consumer behavior," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44457, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Teresa Del Giudice & Carla Cavallo & Francesco Caracciolo & Gianni Cicia, 2015. "What attributes of extra virgin olive oil are really important for consumers: a meta-analysis of consumers’ stated preferences," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-15, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:19:y:2003:i:3:p:393-406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.