Ambivalence toward a country and consumers’ willingness to buy emblematic brands: The differential predictive validity of objective and subjective ambivalence measures on behavior
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hong, Sung-Tai & Wyer, Robert S, Jr, 1990. " Determinants of Product Evaluation: Effects of the Time Interval between Knowledge of a Product's Country of Origin and Information about Its Specific Attributes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 277-88, December.
- Jill Gabrielle Klein, 2002. "Us Versus Them, or Us Versus Everyone? Delineating Consumer Aversion to Foreign Goods," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 33(2), pages 345-363, June.
- Briley, Donnel A & Wyer, Robert S, Jr, 2002. " The Effect of Group Membership Salience on the Avoidance of Negative Outcomes: Implications for Social and Consumer Decisions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 400-415, December.
- Loraine Lau-Gesk, 2005. "Understanding Consumer Evaluations of Mixed Affective Experiences," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 23-28, 06.
- Luce, Mary Frances, 1998. " Choosing to Avoid: Coping with Negatively Emotion-Laden Consumer Decisions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 409-33, March.
- Joseph R. Priester & Richard E. Petty & Kiwan Park, 2007. "Whence Univalent Ambivalence? From the Anticipation of Conflicting Reactions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(1), pages 11-21, 03.
- Martin R. Zemborain & Gita Venkataramani Johar, 2007. "Attitudinal Ambivalence and Openness to Persuasion: A Framework for Interpersonal Influence," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 506-514, December.
- Otnes, Cele & Lowrey, Tina M & Shrum, L J, 1997. " Toward an Understanding of Consumer Ambivalence," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 80-93, June.
- Hong, Sung-Tai & Wyer, Robert S, Jr, 1989. " Effects of Country-of-Origin and Product-Attribute Information on Product Evaluation: An Information Processing Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 175-87, September.
- Spiggle, Susan, 1994. " Analysis and Interpretation of Qualitative Data in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 491-503, December.
- Goldberg, Marvin E. & Baumgartner, Hans, 2002. "Cross-country attraction as a motivation for product consumption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(11), pages 901-906, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:22:y:2011:i:4:p:357-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.