Exploring future developments in international olive oil trade and marketing: A Spanish perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Traill, Bruce, 1997. "Globalisation in the Food Industries?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(3-4), pages 390-410.
- Rowe, Gene & Wright, George, 1996. "The impact of task characteristics on the performance of structured group forecasting techniques," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 73-89, March.
- Neal H. Hooker & Julie A. Caswell, 1996. "Trends in food quality regulation: Implications for processed food trade and foreign direct investment," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 411-419.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mtimet, Nadhem & Ujiie, Kiyokazu & Kashiwagi, Kenichi & Zaibet, Lokman & Nagaki, Masakazu, 2011. "The effects of Information and Country of Origin on Japanese Olive Oil Consumer Selection," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114642, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Antonio Stasi & Francesco Diotallevi & Andrea Marchini, 2012.
"Strategie di prezzo e profittabilità nel mercato degli oli extra-vergine di oliva: un modello di analisi attraverso gli scanner data,"
RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA AGRARIA,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 0(1), pages 69-88.
- Stasi, Antonio & Diotallevi, Francesco & Marchini, Andrea, 2012.
"Strategie di prezzo e profittabilità nel mercato degli oli extra-vergine di oliva:un modello di analisi attraverso gli scanner data
[Big And Small Producers, Private Label And Gdo’S Price Strategie," MPRA Paper 40449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stasi, Antonio & Diotallevi, Francesco & Marchini, Andrea, 2012. "Strategie di prezzo e profittabilità nel mercato degli oli extra-vergine di oliva:un modello di analisi attraverso gli scanner data
- Bernardo De Gennaro & Luigi Roselli & Umberto Medicamento, 2009.
"Il commercio internazionale degli oli di oliva italiani e pugliesi: un’analisi comparata,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 11(3), pages 79-101.
- De Gennaro, Bernardo & Roselli, Luigi & Medicamento, Umberto, 2008. "Il commercio internazionale degli oli di oliva italiani e pugliesi: un'analisi comparata," 2008 XVI Convegno Annuale SIEA - Le Dinamiche del Commercio Agro-alimentare Tra Commodities e Prodotti Differenziati, 5-6 Giugno 2008, Trieste 48195, Italian Society of Agri-food Economics/SocietÃ Italiana di Economia Agro-Alimentare (SIEA).
- Mtimet, Nadhem & Kashiwagi, Kenichi & Zaibet, Lokman & Masakazu, N., 2008. "Exploring Japanese olive oil consumer behavior," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44457, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-496 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karipidis, Philippos I. & Tsakiridou, Efthimia & Tabakis, Nikolaos M., 2005. "The Greek Olive Oil Market Structure," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(1), January.
- Mili, Samir, 2006. "Market dynamics and policy reforms in the EU olive oil industry: An exploratory assessment," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10099, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dios-Palomares, Rafaela & Martínez-Paz, José M., 2011. "Technical, quality and environmental efficiency of the olive oil industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 526-534, August.
- Teresa Del Giudice & Carla Cavallo & Francesco Caracciolo & Gianni Cicia, 2015. "What attributes of extra virgin olive oil are really important for consumers: a meta-analysis of consumers’ stated preferences," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Travis J. Lybbert & Ghada Elabed, 2013. "An Elixir for Development? Olive Oil Policies and Poverty Alleviation in the Middle East and North Africa," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(4), pages 485-506, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:17:y:2001:i:3:p:397-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.