Net Benefits Of Increased Trade Liberalization To The Canadian Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tyers,Rod & Anderson,Kym, 2011. "Disarray in World Food Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521172318, April.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Jeffrey, Scott R., 1998. "Economic Performance in Alberta Dairy: An Application of the Mimic Model," Staff Paper Series 24088, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Peter Hoeller & Nathalie Girouard & Alessandra Colecchia, 1998. "The European Union's Trade Policies and their Economic Effects," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 194, OECD Publishing.
- Tangermann, Stefan, 1999. "The European Union Perspective on Agricultural Trade Liberalization in the WTO," Working Papers 157500, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Beghin, John C. & Mohanty, Samarendu & Fuller, Frank H. & Chaudhary, Sudhir & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Kovarik, Karen & Hart, Chad E. & Fang, Cheng & Kaus, Phillip J. & Naik, Manta & , 1999. "FAPRI 1999 World Agricultural Outlook," Staff Reports 32050, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI).
- Neal H. Hooker & Julie A. Caswell, 1996. "Trends in food quality regulation: Implications for processed food trade and foreign direct investment," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 411-419.
- Bredahl, Maury E. & Holleran, Erin, 1997. "Technical Regulations And Food Safety In Nafta," Harmonization\Convergence\Compatibility in Agriculture and Agri-Food Policy: Canada, United States and Mexico; Proceedings of the 3rd Ag... 1997 16906, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Karl Meilke & Rakhal Sarker & Danny Roy, 1998. "The Potential for Increased Trade in Milk and Dairy Products between Canada and the United States under Trade Liberalization," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 46(2), pages 149-169, July.
- Robinson, Sherman & DeRosa, Dean A., 1995. "Trade liberalization and regional integration," 2020 vision briefs 12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Schmitz, Troy G. & Koo, Won W. & Wahl, Thomas I., 1998. "The Impact Of The Export Enhancement Program On International Feed Barley Markets," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 21018, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mao, Weining & Koo, Won W. & Krause, Mark A., 1996. "World Feed Barley Trade Under Alternative Trade Policy Scenarios," Agricultural Economics Reports 23272, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gmcemp:18089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geomoca.html .