More On Welfare Gains To Developing Countries From Liberalizing World Food Trade
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 44 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0021-857X|
- Anderson, Kym, 2003. "Trade Liberalization, Agriculture, and Poverty in Low-income Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 025, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Deodhar, Satish Y., 1999. "WTO Agreements and Indian Agriculture: Retrospection and Prospects," IIMA Working Papers WP1999-11-06, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Bernard Hoekman & Kym Anderson, 2000.
"Developing-Country Agriculture and the New Trade Agenda,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(1), pages 171-180.
- Anderson, Kym & Hoekman, Bernard, 1999. "Developing Country Agriculture and the New Trade Agenda," CEPR Discussion Papers 2096, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Anderson, Kym, 1999. "Developing country agriculture and the new trade agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2125, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson, 2016. "Contributions Of The Gatt/Wto To Global Economic Welfare: Empirical Evidence," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 56-92, 02.
- Kym Anderson, 2014. "Contributions of the GATT/WTO to global economic welfare: Empirical evidence," Departmental Working Papers 2014-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Thomas Giblin & Alan Matthews, 2005. "Global and EU Agricultural Trade Reform: What is in it for Tanzania, Uganda and Sub-Saharan Africia?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp074, IIIS.
- Anderson, Kym, 2000. "Agriculture, Developing Countries, And The WTO Millennium Round," CEPR Discussion Papers 2437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oskam, A.J. & Komen, M.H.C. & Wobst, P. & Yalew, A., 2004. "Trade policies and development of less-favoured areas: evidence from the literature," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 445-466, August.
- Kym Anderson, 2002. "Agricultural Trade Reform and Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-34, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym, 2004. "Agricultural trade reform and poverty reduction in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3396, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson, 2004. "Agricultural trade reform and poverty reduction in developing countries," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp014, IIIS.
- Locke, Christopher G. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 2001. "Debt overhangs and international agricultural trade," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 189-216, February.
- Anderson, James E., 1998. "The Uruguay Round and welfare in some distorted agricultural economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 393-410, August.
- James E. Anderson, 1997. "The Uruguay Round and Welfare in Some Distorted Agricultural Economies," NBER Working Papers 5923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James E. Anderson, 1997. "The Uruguay Round and Welfare in Some Distorted Agricultural Economies," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 360, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Hans P. Binswanger, 2007. "Empowering rural people for their own development," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(s1), pages 13-27, December.
- Binswanger, Hans P., 2006. "Empowering Rural People for Their Own Development," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25713, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Satish Y Deodhar, 2007. "WTO Agreements and Indian Agriculture: Retrospection and Prospects," Working Papers id:885, eSocialSciences.
- Burfisher, Mary E. & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2000. "Small countries and the case for regionalism vs. multilateralism," TMD discussion papers 54, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sekhar, C. S. C., 2003. "Price formation in world wheat markets -- implications for policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 85-106, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:44:y:1993:i:2:p:189-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed