Debt overhangs and international agricultural trade
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ichiro Otani & Delano Villanueva, 1989. "Theoretical Aspects of Growth in Developing Countries: External Debt Dynamics and the Role of Human Capital," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 36(2), pages 307-342, June.
- Bert Hofman & Helmut Reisen, 1991. "Some evidence on debt-related determinants of investment and consumption in heavily indebted countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 281-299, June.
- K. Anderson & R. Tyers, 1993. "More On Welfare Gains To Developing Countries From Liberalizing World Food Trade," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 189-204.
- Borensztein, Eduardo, 1990. "Debt overhang, credit rationing and investment," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 315-335, April.
- Kenneth Rogoff, 1992. "Dealing With Developing Country Debt in the 1990s," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 475-486, 07.
- Kenen, Peter B, 1990. "Organizing Debt Relief: The Need for a New Institution," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 7-18, Winter.
- Sen, Swapan, 1993. "The influence of external debt on Latin American metal and mineral exports," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 225-229, September.
- Savvides, Andreas, 1992. "Investment Slowdown in Developing Countries during the 1980s: Debt Overhang or Foreign Capital Inflows?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 363-78.
- Tyers, Rod, 1992. "Searching under the Light: The Neglect of Dynamics and Risk in the Analysis of Food Trade Reforms," Occasional Paper Series No. 6 197873, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gunasekera, H. Don B. H. & Bown, Bruce & Andrews, Neil, 1990. "Developing country debt: implications for agricultural trade," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(3-4), December.
- Sachs, Jeffrey D, 1990. "A Strategy for Efficient Debt Reduction," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 19-29, Winter.
- Faini, Riccardo & de Melo, Jaime, 1990. "Adjustment, investment, and the real exchange rate in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 473, The World Bank.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1988. "Market-Based Debt-Reduction Schemes," NBER Working Papers 2587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tyers, Rodney, 1985. "International Impacts of protection: model structure and results for FC agricultural policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 219-251.
- Gunasekera, H. Don B. H. & Bowen, Bruce & Andrews, Neil, 1990. "Developing country debt: implications for agricultural trade," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 4(3-4), pages 267-285, December.
- Morisset, Jacques, 1991. "Can debt-reduction policies restore investment and economic growth in highly indebted countries? A macroeconomic framework applied to Argentina," Policy Research Working Paper Series 691, The World Bank.
- Otani, Ichiro & Villanueva, Delano, 1990. "Long-term growth in developing countries and its determinants: An empirical analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 769-783, June.
- Eaton, Jonathan, 1990. "Debt Relief and the International Enforcement of Loan Contracts," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 43-56, Winter.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:23:y:2001:i:2:p:189-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.