Debt overhangs and international agricultural trade
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bert Hofman & Helmut Reisen, 1991. "Some evidence on debt-related determinants of investment and consumption in heavily indebted countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 281-299, June.
- Ichiro Otani & Delano Villanueva, 1989. "Theoretical Aspects of Growth in Developing Countries: External Debt Dynamics and the Role of Human Capital," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 36(2), pages 307-342, June.
- Eaton, Jonathan, 1990. "Debt Relief and the International Enforcement of Loan Contracts," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 43-56, Winter.
- Faini, Riccardo & de Melo, Jaime, 1990. "Adjustment, investment, and the real exchange rate in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 473, The World Bank.
- Morisset, Jacques, 1991. "Can debt-reduction policies restore investment and economic growth in highly indebted countries? A macroeconomic framework applied to Argentina," Policy Research Working Paper Series 691, The World Bank.
- Tyers, Rodney, 1985. "International Impacts of protection: model structure and results for FC agricultural policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 219-251.
- Gunasekera, H. Don B. H. & Bowen, Bruce & Andrews, Neil, 1990. "Developing country debt: implications for agricultural trade," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 4(3-4), pages 267-285, December.
- Sachs, Jeffrey D, 1990. "A Strategy for Efficient Debt Reduction," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 19-29, Winter.
- Kenneth Rogoff, 1992. "Dealing With Developing Country Debt in the 1990s," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 475-486, 07.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1988. "Market-Based Debt-Reduction Schemes," NBER Working Papers 2587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Otani, Ichiro & Villanueva, Delano, 1990. "Long-term growth in developing countries and its determinants: An empirical analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 769-783, June.
- Gunasekera, H. Don B. H. & Bown, Bruce & Andrews, Neil, 1990. "Developing country debt: implications for agricultural trade," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(3-4), December.
- Sen, Swapan, 1993. "The influence of external debt on Latin American metal and mineral exports," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 225-229, September.
- Borensztein, Eduardo, 1990. "Debt overhang, credit rationing and investment," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 315-335, April.
- Tyers, Rod, 1992. "Searching under the Light: The Neglect of Dynamics and Risk in the Analysis of Food Trade Reforms," Occasional Paper Series No. 6 197873, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kenen, Peter B, 1990. "Organizing Debt Relief: The Need for a New Institution," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 7-18, Winter.
- Savvides, Andreas, 1992. "Investment Slowdown in Developing Countries during the 1980s: Debt Overhang or Foreign Capital Inflows?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 363-78.
- K. Anderson & R. Tyers, 1993. "More On Welfare Gains To Developing Countries From Liberalizing World Food Trade," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 189-204.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:23:y:2001:i:2:p:189-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.