On The Neglect Of Dynamics, Risk And Market Insulation In The Analysis Of Uruguay Round Food Trade Reforms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rodney Tyers, 1991. "On The Neglect Of Dynamics, Risk And Market Insulation In The Analysis Of Uruguay Round Food Trade Reforms," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(3), pages 295-313, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tyers,Rod & Anderson,Kym, 2011. "Disarray in World Food Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521172318, March.
- Valdés, Alberto & Zietz, Joachim A., 1980. "Agricultural protection in OECD countries: its cost to less-developed countries," Research reports 21, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Peter Gibbard & Rod Tyers, 1990.
"The Distributional Incidence of Commodity Price Stabilization in an Open Economy,"
School of Economics Working Papers
1990-02, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Gibbard, Peter & Tyers, Rodney, 1991. "The Distributional Incidence of Commodity Price Stabilization in an Open Economy," 1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia 145865, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Tyers, Rod, 1989.
"Developing Country Interests in Agricultural Trade Reform,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(3), October.
- Tyers, Rod, 1989. "Developing country interests in agricultural trade reform," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, pages 169-186.
- Rod Tyers, 1988. "Developing Country Interests in Agricultural Trade Reform," School of Economics Working Papers 1988-02, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Zietz, Joachim A. & Valdés, Alberto, 1988. "Agriculture in the GATT: an analysis of alternative approaches to reform," Research reports 70, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Turnovsky, Stephen J & Shalit, Haim & Schmitz, Andrew, 1980. "Consumer's Surplus, Price Instability, and Consumer Welfare," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 135-152, January.
- Horridge, Mark & Pearce, David & Walker, Agnes, 1990. "World Agricultural Trade Reform: Implications for Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 66(194), pages 235-248, September.
- Anderson, Kym & Tyers, Rod, 1992. "Effects of Gradual Food Policy Reforms in the 1990s," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 19(1), pages 1-24.
- Sampson, Gary P & Snape, Richard H, 1980. "Effects of the EEC's Variable Import Levies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 1026-1040, October.
- Avinash Dixit, 2005. "Trade And Insurance With Moral Hazard," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: An Inframarginal Approach To Trade Theory, chapter 4, pages 53-74 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Tyers, Rod, 1990. "Implicit policy preferences and the assessment of negotiable trade policy reforms," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1399-1426, November.
- Rod Tyers, 1990. "Trade Reform and Price Risk in Domestic and International Food Markets," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 212-229, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Kym & Nelgen, Signe, 2012.
"Trade Barrier Volatility and Agricultural Price Stabilization,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 36-48.
- Kym Anderson & Signe Nelgen, 2010. "Trade Barrier Volatility and Agricultural Price Stabilization," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2010-16, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym & Nelgen, Signe, 2010. "Trade Barrier Volatility and Agricultural Price Stabilization," CEPR Discussion Papers 8102, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22620. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.