Implicit policy preferences and the assessment of negotiable trade policy reforms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francois, Joseph & Nelson, Douglas R., 2014.
"Political support for trade policy in the European Union,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 243-253.
- Francois, Joseph, 2014. "Political support for trade policy in the European Union," Papers 889, World Trade Institute.
- Yongzheng Yang, 2000. "Food Embargoes against China: Their Likelihood and Potential Consequences," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 304, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rod Tyers, 2004. "Implicit Policy Preferences and Trade Reform by Tariff Aggregates," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2004-445, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Fertő, Imre, 1998.
"Az agrárpolitika politikai gazdaságtana I. A kormányzati politikák modellezése a mezőgazdaságban
[The political economy of agrarian politics. Part I. Modeling of governmental policies in agricultur," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 223-246.
- Rodney Tyers, 1991.
"On The Neglect Of Dynamics, Risk And Market Insulation In The Analysis Of Uruguay Round Food Trade Reforms,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(3), pages 295-313, December.
- Tyers, Rodney, 1991. "On The Neglect Of Dynamics, Risk And Market Insulation In The Analysis Of Uruguay Round Food Trade Reforms," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(03), December.
- Mahe, Louis Adrien Pascal & Roe, Terry, 1992. "Political Economy Trade Negotiations: An Empirical Game Theory Analysis," Occasional Paper Series No. 6 197894, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Boussard, Jean-Marc, 1996. "When risk generates chaos," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 433-446, May.
- Antoine Bouët & David Laborde, 2010.
"Why is the Doha Development Agenda Failing? And What Can Be Done? A Computable General Equilibrium–Game Theoretical Approach,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(11), pages 1486-1516, November.
- Bouet, Antoine & Laborde, David, 2009. "Why is the Doha development agenda failing? And what can be done?: A computable general equilibrium-game theoretical approach," IFPRI discussion papers 877, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jonathan Brooks, 1996. "Agricultural Policies In Oecd Countries: What Can We Learn From Political Economy Models?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 366-389.
- repec:fpr:ifpric:9780896292499-03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, R.W.M., 1995. "Modelling Government Processes and Policies in Agriculture: A Review," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(03), December.
- Boussard, Jean-Marc, 1997. "A Risk Generated Non-Linear Cobweb," Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198193, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "Political economy of trade protection and liberalization: in search of agency-based and holistic framework of policy change," MPRA Paper 79504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:34:y:1990:i:7:p:1399-1426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .