When risk generates chaos
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Day, R H, 1992. "Complex Economic Dynamics: Obvious in History, Generic in Theory, Elusive in Data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(S), pages 9-23, Suppl. De.
- Massell, Benton F, 1970. "Some Welfare Implications of International Price Stabilization," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 404-417, March-Apr.
- Chiarella, Carl, 1988. "The cobweb model: Its instability and the onset of chaos," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 377-384, October.
- P. B. R. Hazell & P. L. Scandizzo, 1977. "Farmers' Expectations, Risk Aversion, and Market Equilibrium under Risk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 59(1), pages 204-209.
- M. Burton, 1993. "Some Illustrations Of Chaos In Commodity Models," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 38-50.
- Artstein, Zvi, 1983. "Irregular cobweb dynamics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 15-17.
- Tyers, Rod, 1990. "Implicit policy preferences and the assessment of negotiable trade policy reforms," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1399-1426, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:29:y:1996:i:3:p:433-446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.