A mezőgazdasági árak stabilizálásának problémáiról
[On the problems of stabilizing agricultural prices]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlisle Ford Runge & Robert J. Myers, 1985.
"Shifting Foundations of Agricultural Policy Analysis: Welfare Economics When Risk Markets Are Incomplete,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(5), pages 1010-1016.
- Runge, C. Ford & Myers, Robert J., 1985. "Shifting Foundations Of Agricultural Policy Analysis: Welfare Economics When Risk Markets Are Incomplete," Staff Papers 13644, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Christopher L. Gilbert, 1986. "Commodity Price Stabilization: The Massell Model and Multiplicative Disturbances," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(3), pages 635-640.
- Cuddington, John, 1989. "Commodity Export Booms in Developing Countries," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 4(2), pages 143-165, July.
- Darrell Hueth & Andrew Schmitz, 1972. "International Trade in Intermediate and Final Goods: Some Welfare Implications of Destabilized Prices," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(3), pages 351-365.
- Kanbur, S M Ravi, 1984. "How to Analyse Commodity Price Stabilization? A Review Article," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 336-358, November.
- Wright, Brian D & Williams, Jeffrey C, 1988. "The Incidence of Market-Stabilising Price Support Schemes," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(393), pages 1183-1198, December.
- Just, Richard E & Schmitz, Andrew & Zilberman, David, 1979. "Price Controls and Optimal Export Policies under Alternative Market Structures," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 706-714, September.
- Massell, Benton F, 1970. "Some Welfare Implications of International Price Stabilization," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 404-417, March-Apr.
- Balassa, Bela, 1986. "Policy Responses to Exogenous Shocks in Developing Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 75-78, May.
- Miranda, Mario J & Helmberger, Peter G, 1988. "The Effects of Commodity Price Stabilization Programs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 46-58, March.
- Corden, W M, 1984. "Booming Sector and Dutch Disease Economics: Survey and Consolidation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 359-380, November.
- Davis, Jeffrey M., 1983. "The economic effects of windfall gains in export earnings, 1975-1978," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 119-139, February.
- Bieri, Jurg & Schmitz, Andrew, 1973. "Export instability, monopoly power, and welfare," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 389-396, November.
- Wiebelt, Manfred & Herrmann, Roland & Schenck, Patricia & Thiele, Rainer, 1992. "Discrimination against agriculture in developing countries?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 458, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- P. B. R. Hazell & P. L. Scandizzo, 1975. "Market Intervention Policies When Production Is Risky," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 57(4), pages 641-649.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fertő, Imre, 1997.
"Elszalasztott lehetőség és/vagy elhalasztott paradigmaváltás?. A magyar agrárgazdaságtan a kilencvenes években
[A missed opportunity and/or a delayed change of paradigm?. The Hungarian agrarian eco," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 296-310.
- Judit NÓGRÁDI, 2014. "Market Participants' Involvement In The Eu'S Grain Intervention In Hungary," ECONOMY AND SOCIOLOGY: Theoretical and Scientifical Journal, Socionet;Complexul Editorial "INCE", issue 3, pages 201-208.
More about this item
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksa:szemle:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odon Sok) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.kszemle.hu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.