The Incidence of Market-Stabilising Price Support Schemes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brockhaus, Jan & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2015.
"Grain emergency reserve cooperation – A theoretical analysis of benefits from a common emergency reserve,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
212767, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brockhaus, Jan & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2016. "Grain emergency reserve cooperation – A theoretical analysis of benefits from a common emergency reserve," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246914, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Christophe Gouel, 2012.
"Agricultural Price Instability: A Survey Of Competing Explanations And Remedies,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 129-156, February.
- Christophe Gouel, 2012. "Agricultural price instability: a survey of competing explanations and remedies," Post-Print hal-01001218, HAL.
- Gouel, Christophe, 2013. "Optimal food price stabilisation policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 118-134.
- Donald F. Larson & Julian Lampietti & Christophe Gouel & Carlo Cafiero & John Roberts, 2014.
"Food Security and Storage in the Middle East and North Africa,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(1), pages 48-73.
- Larson, Donald F. & Lampietti, Julian & Gouel, Christophe & Cafiero, Carlo & Roberts, John, 2012. "Food security and storage in the Middle East and North Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6031, The World Bank.
- Donald F. Larson & Julian Lampietti & Christophe Gouel & Carlo Cafiero & John Roberts, 2014. "Food security and storage in the Middle East and North Africa," Post-Print hal-01186946, HAL.
- Fertő, Imre, 1995.
"A mezőgazdasági árak stabilizálásának problémáiról
[On the problems of stabilizing agricultural prices]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 256-269.
- Femenia, Fabienne, 2011. "To Subsidize or Not to Subsidize Private Storage? Evaluation of the Effects of Private Storage Subsidies as an Instrument to Stabilize Agricultural Markets After CAP Reforms," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114360, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013.
"Rules versus Discretion in Food Storage Policies,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1029-1044.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013.
"Rules versus Discretion in Food Storage Policies
[Règles contre discrétion dans les politiques de stockage de produits alimentaires]," Post-Print hal-01636279, HAL.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013. "Rules versus Discretion in Food Storage Policies
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:98:y:1988:i:393:p:1183-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.