A modern view of Joseph's policy: food stocks as financial assets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Adelman, Irma & Berck, Peter, 1989. "A Modern View of Joseph's Policy: food stocks as financial assets," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9gt3z6xg, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
References listed on IDEAS
- Newbery, D M G & Stiglitz, J E, 1979. "The Theory of Commodity Price Stabilisation Rules: Welfare Impacts and Supply Responses," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 799-817, December.
- Hall, Robert E, 1978. "Stochastic Implications of the Life Cycle-Permanent Income Hypothesis: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 971-987, December.
- Breeden, Douglas T., 1979. "An intertemporal asset pricing model with stochastic consumption and investment opportunities," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 265-296, September.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1972. "The Consumer Does Benefit from Feasible Price Stability," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(3), pages 476-493.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1983. "Stochastic Consumption, Risk Aversion, and the Temporal Behavior of Asset Returns," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 249-265, April.
- Wright, Brian D & Williams, Jeffrey C, 1988. "The Incidence of Market-Stabilising Price Support Schemes," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(393), pages 1183-1198, December.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1972. "Rejoinder," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(3), pages 500-503.
- Benton F. Massell, 1969. "Price Stabilization and Welfare," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(2), pages 284-298.
- Alexander H. Sarris & John Freebairn, 1983. "Endogenous Price Policies and International Wheat Prices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 65(2), pages 214-224.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ucbecw:43666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dabrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.