Policy Responses to Exogenous Shocks in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramon Moreno & Bharat Trehan, 2000. "Common shocks and currency crises," Working Paper Series 2000-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Roe, Terry L. & Gopinath, Munisamy, 1996. "World Trade Issues And Food Security," Working Papers 14425, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Ramon Moreno, 1990. "External shocks and adjustment in four Asian economics--1978-87," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 27-41.
- Roe, T.R., 1992. "Structural Adjustment within Developing Countries," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 28.
- Krume Nikoloski & Vlatko Paceskoski, 2015. "Contemporary Trends In The World Trade," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 21-26, December.
- Osvaldo Larrañaga & Jorge Marshall, 1992. "Shocks Externos y Política Fiscal," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 29(86), pages 115-140.
- Fertő, Imre, 1995.
"A mezőgazdasági árak stabilizálásának problémáiról
[On the problems of stabilizing agricultural prices]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 256-269.
- van de Ven, Dirk Jan & Fouquet, Roger, 2017.
"Historical energy price shocks and their changing effects on the economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 204-216.
- Dirk-Jan van de Ven & Roger Fouquet, 2014. "Historical energy price shocks and their changing effects on the economy," GRI Working Papers 153, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Cuddington, John, 1988. "Fiscal policy in commodity-exporting LDCs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 33, The World Bank.
- Everhart, Stephen & Duval-Hernandez, Robert, 2001. "Management of oil windfalls in Mexico : historical experience and policy options for the future," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2592, The World Bank.
- Roe, Terry L. & Shane, Mathew, 1986. "Government in the Process of Trade and Development," 1986: Trade and Development Meeting, December 1986, CIMMYT, Mexico City, Mexico 50653, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin S. & Page, John & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2008. "Aid, growth, and real exchange rate dynamics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4480, The World Bank.
- Óscar Afonso, 2001. "The Impact of International Trade on Economic Growth," FEP Working Papers 106, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- repec:ris:badest:0578 is not listed on IDEAS
- Go, Delfin S., 1991. "External shocks, adjustment policies, and investment : illustrations from a forward-looking CGE model of the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 737, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:76:y:1986:i:2:p:75-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.