Shocks Externos y Política Fiscal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tanzi, Vito, 1986. "Fiscal Policy Responses to Exogenous Shocks in Developing Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 88-91, May.
- Balassa, Bela, 1986. "Policy Responses to Exogenous Shocks in Developing Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 75-78, May.
- J. Peter Neary & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1985. "Natural resources and the macroeconomy : a theoretical framework," Working Papers 198536, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Buiter, Willem H., 1986.
"Macroeconomic Responses by Developing Countries to Changes in External Economic Conditions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
93, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1986. "Macroeconomic Responses by Developing Countries to Changes in External Economic Conditions," NBER Working Papers 1836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svensson, Lars E O & Razin, Assaf, 1983. "The Terms of Trade and the Current Account: The Harberger-Laursen-Metzler Effect," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 97-125, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felipe Larraín, "undated". "Estabilización, Tipo de Cambio Real e Ingresos Fiscales," Documentos de Trabajo 173, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:29:y:1992:i:86:p:115-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.