The Terms of Trade and the Current Account: The Harberger-Laursen-Metzler Effect
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewis, Tracy R & Matthews, Steven A & Burness, H Stuart, 1979.
"Monopoly and the Rate of Extraction of Exhaustible Resources: Note,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 227-230, March.
- Lewis, Tracy & Matthews, Steven A. & Burness, H. Stuart., "undated". "Monopoly and the Rate of Extraction of Exhaustible Resources: Notes," Working Papers 137, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Tullock, Gordon, 1979. "Monopoly and the Rate of Extraction of Exhaustible Resources: Note," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 231-233, March.
- Hartwick, John M. & Kemp, Murray C. & Van Long, Ngo, 1986. "Set-up costs and theory of exhaustible resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 212-224, September.
- Russell Davidson & Richard Harris, 1981. "Non-Convexities in Continuous Time Investment Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 235-253.
- Campbell, Harry & Scott, Anthony, 1980. "Costs of Learning about the Environmental Damage of Mining Projects," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 56(152), pages 36-53, March.
- Tracy R. Lewis & Richard Schmalensee, 1980.
"On Oligopolistic Markets for Nonrenewable Natural Resources,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 95(3), pages 475-491.
- Lewis, Tracy R. & Schmalensee, Richard., 1979. "On oligopolistic markets for nonrenewable natural resources," Working papers 1052-79., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Burness, H. Stuart, 1976. "On the taxation of nonreplenishable natural resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 289-311, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:91:y:1983:i:1:p:97-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .