Developing Country Economic Structure and the Pricing of Syndicated Credits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Yener Altunbas & Blaise Gadanecz, 2003. "Developing country economic structure and the pricing of syndicated credits," BIS Working Papers 132, Bank for International Settlements.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichengreen, Barry & Mody, Ashoka, 2000.
"Lending booms, reserves and the sustainability of short-term debt: inferences from the pricing of syndicated bank loans,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 5-44, October.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody, 1999. "Lending Booms, Reserves, and the Sustainability of Short-Term Debt: Inferences from the Pricing of Syndicated Bank Loans," NBER Working Papers 7113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Mody, Ashoka, 1999. "Lending booms, reserves, and the sustainability of short-term debt - inferences from the pricing of syndicated bank loans," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2155, The World Bank.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E., 1977. "An analysis of credit terms in the eurodollar market," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 221-243.
- Paolo Mauro & Nathan Sussman & Yishay Yafeh, 2002.
"Emerging Market Spreads: Then versus Now,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(2), pages 695-733.
- Yishay Yafeh & Paolo Mauro & Nathan Sussman, 2000. "Emerging Market Spreads; Then Versus Now," IMF Working Papers 00/190, International Monetary Fund.
- Paolo Mauro & Yishay Yafeh & Nathan Sussman, 2001. "Emerging Market Spreads: Then Versus Now," OFRC Working Papers Series 2001fe03, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Xavier Freixas & Jean-Charles Rochet, 1997. "Microeconomics of Banking," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061937, January.
- repec:ags:ucdavw:225633 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Cantor & Frank Packer, 1995. "Sovereign credit ratings," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 1(Jun).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clark, Ephraim & Lakshmi, Geeta, 2007. "Assymetric information and the pricing of sovereign eurobonds: India 1990-1992," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 124-142.
- Gregory P. Nini, 2004. "The value of financial intermediaries: empirical evidence from syndicated loans to emerging market borrowers," International Finance Discussion Papers 820, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Suman Lodh & Monomita Nandy, 2015.
"How Has the Global Financial Crisis Affected Syndicated Loan Terms in Emerging Markets? Evidence from China,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5353, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Suman Lodh & Monomita Nandy, 2015. "How Has the Global Financial Crisis Affected Syndicated Loan Terms in Emerging Markets? Evidence from China," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1481, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Zuzana Fungacova & Christophe J. Godlewski & Laurent Weill, 2009.
"Asymmetric Information and Loan Spreads in Russia: Evidence from Syndicated Loans,"
Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center
2009-01, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Godlewski, Christophe J. & Weill, Laurent, 2009. "Asymmetric information and loan spreads in Russia : evidence from syndicated loans," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Godlewski, Christophe J. & Weill, Laurent, 2008.
"Syndicated loans in emerging markets,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 206-219, September.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Laurent Weill, 2007. "Syndicated Loans in Emerging Markets," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2007-03, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Christophe Godlewski & Laurent Weill, 2008. "Syndicated loans in emerging markets," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14182, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Karima Bouaiss & Catherine Refait-Alexandre, 2009.
"La structure des crédits syndiqués comme défense contre les problèmes informationnels - Une analyse empirique sur le marché français,"
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie,
revues.org, vol. 12(2), pages 35-68, June.
- Catherine Refait-Alexandre & Bouaiss Karima, 2009. "La structure des crédits syndiqués comme défense contre les problèmes informationnels – une analyse empirique sur le marché français," Post-Print hal-00447162, HAL.
- Karima Bouaiss & Catherine Refait-Alexandre, 2009. "La structure des crédits syndiqués comme défense contre les problèmes informationnels : une analyse empirique sur le marché français," Post-Print hal-01391670, HAL.
- Bonetti, Veronica & Caselli, Stefano & Gatti, Stefano, 2010. "Offtaking agreements and how they impact the cost of funding for project finance deals: A clinical case study of the Quezon Power Ltd Co," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 60-71, April.
- Christodoulakis, George A. & Olupeka, Taiwo, 2010. "Pricing and momentum of syndicated credit in Europe," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 325-332, October.
- Christophe J. Godlewski, 2008. "What Drives the Arrangement Timetable of Bank Loan Syndication ?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Francesco Corielli & Stefano Gatti & Alessandro Steffanoni, 2010. "Risk Shifting through Nonfinancial Contracts: Effects on Loan Spreads and Capital Structure of Project Finance Deals," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(7), pages 1295-1320, October.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/8559 is not listed on IDEAS
- João Pinto & Mário Coutinho dos Santos, 2014. "Corporate Financing Choices after the 2007-2008 Financial Crisis," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 03, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:162:y:2018:i:c:p:69-72 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:40:y:2004:i:5:p:143-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.