International Liquidity and Monetary Control
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grubel, Herbert G, 1971. "The Demand for International Reserves: A Critical Review of the Literature," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 1148-1166, December.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Mussa, Michael L, 1980.
"The Efficiency of Foreign Exchange Markets and Measures of Turbulence,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 374-381, May.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Michael L. Mussa, 1980. "Efficiency of Foreign Exchange Markets and Measures of Turbulence," NBER Working Papers 0476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H. Makin, 1986. "Exchange Rate Targets: Desirable or Disastrous?," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 52129, July.
- G. C. Archibald & J. Richmond, 1971. "On the Theory of Foreign Exchange Reserve Requirements," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 245-263.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1980. "A note on the dynamic adjustment of the demand for international reserves by LDC's," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 71-74.
- Frenkel, Jacob A. & Hakkio, Craig S., 1980. "Country-specific and time-specific factors in the demand for international reserves," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 75-80.
- Peter B. Clark, 1970. "Demand for International Reserves: A Cross-Country Analysis," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 3(4), pages 577-594, November.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1981. "Optimal International Reserves: A Stochastic Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(362), pages 507-514, June.
- Emil-Maria Claassen, 1974. "The optimizing approach to the demand for international reserves," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 110(3), pages 353-398, September.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Mussa, Michael L, 1981. "Monetary and Fiscal Policies in an Open Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 253-258, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1985. "The Pricing of Bonds and Bank Loans in International Markets: An Empirical Analysis of Developing Countries," UCLA Economics Working Papers 382, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1983.
"LDC's Foreign Borrowing and Default Risk: An Empirical Investigation 1976-1980,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
298, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1983. "LDC's Foreign Borrowing and Default Risk: An Empirical Investigation 1976-1980," UCLA Economics Working Papers 323, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Sun, Yi, 2012.
"The financial crisis and sizable international reserves depletion: From ‘fear of floating’ to the ‘fear of losing international reserves’?,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 250-269.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yi Sun, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and Sizable International Reserves Depletion: From 'Fear of Floating' to the 'Fear of Losing International Reserves'?," Working Papers 382009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Sun, Yi, 2009. "The financial crisis and sizable international reserves depletion: From ‘fear of floating’ to the ‘fear of losing international reserves’?," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt6rf4r8v8, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yi Sun, 2009. "The financial crisis and sizable international reserves depletion: From 'fear of floating' to the 'fear of losing international reserves'?," NBER Working Papers 15308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge Braga de Macedo, 1984. "Trade and Financial Interdependence Under Flexible Exchange Rates: The Pacific Area," NBER Working Papers 1517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pavel Trunin & Sergey Narkevich, 2013. "Prospects for the Russian Ruble to Become Regional Reserve Currency," Working Papers 118, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- Edwin M. Truman & Anna Wong, 2006. "The Case for an International Reserve Diversification Standard," Working Paper Series WP06-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Narkevich, Siarhei & Trunin, Pavel, 2013. "Prospects for the Russian Ruble as a Regional Reserve Currency," Published Papers dok2, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Sergey Narkevich & Pavel Trunin, 2012. "Reserve Currencies: Factors of Evolution and their Role in the World Economy," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 162P.
- Germán Reyes & Facundo Sirimarco, 2015. "Kicking the Board: Emerging Economies as an Engine of Global Economy and its Institutions," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(72), pages 185-214, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.