The Public Debt, Corporate Income Taxes, and the Rate of Interest
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monissen, Hans G., 1999. "Knut Wicksell und die moderne Makroökonomik," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 10, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Pradeep Ganguly, 1980. "The Effect of Government Debt on Interest Rates," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 24(1), pages 52-56, March.
- Jacob A. Frenkel, 1983. "International Liquidity and Monetary Control," NBER Working Papers 1118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tatom, John, 2007. "Is Tax Policy Retarding Growth in Morocco?," MPRA Paper 6011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatom, John, 2005.
"Deficits and the Economy: All Deficits Are Not Created Equal,"
4118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John A. Tatom, 2005. "Deficits and the Economy: All Deficits Are Not Created Equal," NFI Working Papers 2005-WP-01, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1982.
"The capitalization of income streams and the effects of open-market policy under fixed exchange rates,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 87-98.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1980. "The Capitalization of Income Streams and the Effects of Open Market Policy under Fixed Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 0528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abbas Mirakhor, 1993. "Equilibrium in a Non-Interest Open Economy التوازن في اقتصاد مفتوح خال من الربا," Journal of King Abdulaziz University: Islamic Economics, King Abdulaziz University, Islamic Economics Institute., vol. 5(1), pages 3-23, January.
- Otani, Kiyoshi, 1994. "The Effect of Money on Unemployment under Flexible Money Wages," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 45(4), pages 301-311, October.
- Michael Mussa, 1985. "The Real Exchange Rate as a Tool of Commercial Policy," NBER Working Papers 1577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vincent Reinhart & Brian Sack, 2000. "The Economic Consequences of Disappearing Government Debt," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 31(2), pages 163-220.
- Wood, G.E, 1975. ""Wealth, Saving and the Rate of Interest" in the Long Run," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 68, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Wood, G. E., 1975. ""Wealth, Saving And The Rate Of Interest" In The Long Run," Economic Research Papers 268966, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Mirakhor, Abbas, 1993. "Equilibrium in a Non-Interest Open Economy," MPRA Paper 56011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael L. Mussa, 1986. "The Effects of Commercial, Fiscal, Monetary, and Exchange Rate Policies on the Real Exchange Rate," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Adjustment and Exchange Rates in Developing Countries, pages 43-88, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:68:y:1960:p:622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Journals Division (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.