Knut Wicksell und die moderne Makroökonomik
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert V. Eagly, 1966. "A Wicksellian Monetary Model: An Expository Note," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 13(2), pages 251-254, June.
- L. Wade, 1988. "Review," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 99-100, July.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean, 1990. "Why does money affect output? A survey," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 779-835 Elsevier.
- Buchanan, James M, 1987. "The Constitution of Economic Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 243-250, June.
- Barro, Robert J, 1979. "Money and the Price Level under the Gold Standard," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(353), pages 13-33, March.
- Humphrey, Thomas M, 1992. " Price-Level Stabilization Rules in a Wicksellian Model of the Cumulative Process," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(3), pages 509-518.
- Klein, Benjamin, 1974. "The Competitive Supply of Money," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 6(4), pages 423-453, November.
- Bailey, Roy E, 1976. "On the Analytical Foundations of Wicksell's Cumulative Process," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 44(1), pages 52-71, March.
- Eggertsson, Thrainn, 1997. "The old theory of economic policy and the new institutionalism," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1187-1203, August.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Jean Tirole, 1994. "The prudential regulation of banks," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9539, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Robert A. Mundell, 1960. "The Public Debt, Corporate Income Taxes, and the Rate of Interest," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68, pages 622-622.
- Laidler, David, 1972. "On Wicksell's Theory of Price Level Dynamics," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 40(2), pages 125-144, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wuewep:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfwuede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.