The prudential regulation of banks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cathal O'Donoghue & David Meredith & Eamon O'Shea, 2011.
"Postponing maternity in Ireland,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 35(1), pages 59-84.
- Cathal O'Donoghue & Eamon O'Shea, 2004. "Postponing Maternity in Ireland," Working Papers 0076, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2004.
- O'Donoghue, Cathal & Meredith, David & O'Shea, Eamon, 2009. "Postponing Maternity in Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 4192, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cécile Wetzels & Aslan Zorlu, 2003. "Wage effects of motherhood: a double selection approach," NIMA Working Papers 22, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Miriam Beblo & Elke Wolf, 2002. "How much does a year off cost? Estimating the wage effects of employment breaks and part-time periods," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 45(2), pages 191-217.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/9539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .