Analytical Foundations of Erik Lindahl's Monetary Analysis, 1924-30
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shiller, Robert J., 1978.
"Rational expectations and the dynamic structure of macroeconomic models : A critical review,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-44, January.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1975. "Rational Expectations and the Dynamic Structure of Macroeconomic Models:A Critical Review," NBER Working Papers 0093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laidler,David, 1999. "Fabricating the Keynesian Revolution," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521641739, December.
- Bailey, Roy E, 1976. "On the Analytical Foundations of Wicksell's Cumulative Process," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 44(1), pages 52-71, March.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1993. "Temporary general equilibrium theory," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 879-922 Elsevier.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Laidler, D., 1997. "The Wicksell Connection, The Quantity Theory and Keynes," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9708, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- K. Velupillai, 1988. "Some Swedish Stepping Stones to Modern Macroeconomics," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 87-98, Jan-Mar.
- Claes-Henric Siven, 1997. "Capital Theory and Equilibrium Method in Wicksell's Cumulative Process," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 201-217, Summer.
- Claes-Henric Siven, 1998. "Two early Swedish debates about Wicksell's cumulative process," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 120-139.
- Siven, Claes-Henric, 1985. " The End of the Stockholm School," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(4), pages 577-593.
- George Selgin, 1999. "Hayek versus Keynes on How the Price Level Ought to Behave," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 31(4), pages 699-721, Winter.
- Milgate, Murray, 1979. "On the Origin of the Notion of "Intertemporal Equilibrium"," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 46(181), pages 1-10, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic history; Monetary Theory; Wicksell; Lindahl;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sunrpe:2000_0014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sten Nyberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/neisuse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.