Alfred Marshall and the quantity theory of money
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laidler,David, 1999. "Fabricating the Keynesian Revolution," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521641739, May.
- Laidler, D., 1988. "Alfred Marshall And The Development Of Monetary Economics," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8809, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomists ; Money;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2005-05-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2005-05-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2005-05-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-05-23 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrwp:04-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .