Keynes et Pigou sur le salaire monétaire et l'emploi: une synthèse du débat
Keynes versus Pigou on Monetary Wages and Employment: Synthesis of a debate. This paper investigate the effects on employment of a fall of money wages and the question of the existence of full employment equilibrium. It deals with the ideas of Keynes and the critics of Pigou.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2003|
|Publication status:||Published in Actualite Economique, Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, 2003, 79 (1-2), pp.147-162|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00004808|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laidler,David, 1999.
"Fabricating the Keynesian Revolution,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521641739, October.
- Laidler,David, 1999. "Fabricating the Keynesian Revolution," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521645966, October.
- Tobin, James, 1975. "Keynesian Models of Recession and Depression," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 195-202, May.
- James Tobin, 1975. "Keynesian Models of Recession and Depression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 387, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hansjorg Klausinger, 2002. "A Note on the Stability of Full Employment," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 211-225.
- Vroey, Michel De, 1999. "Keynes and the Marshall-Walras Divide," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 117-136, June.
- Michael De Vroey, 2000. "IS-LM à la Hicks versus IS-LM à la Modigliani," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 293-316, Summer.
- De Vroey, Michel, 1997. "IS-LM "à la Hicks" versus IS-LM "à la Modigliani"," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1998003, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Dimand, Robert W, 1991. "Keynes, Kalecki, Ricardian Equivalence, and the Real Balance Effect," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 289-292, July.
- Barro, Robert J, 1979. "Second Thoughts on Keynesian Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 54-59, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00004808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.