Second Thoughts on Keynesian Economics
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 69 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Charles W. Calomiris & Christopher Hanes, 1994. "Historical Macroeconomics and American Macroeconomic History," NBER Working Papers 4935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Perry, Motty & Solon, Gary, 1985.
"Wage Bargaining, Labor Turnover, and the Business Cycle: A Model with Asymmetric Information,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(4), pages 421-433, October.
- Motty Perry & Gary Solon, 1984. "Wage Bargaining, Labor Turnover, and the Business Cycle: A Model with Asymmetric Information," NBER Working Papers 1359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michelle Garfinkel, 2008. "Memorial essays in honor of Herschel I. Grossman: Introduction," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Béraud, Alain, 2003. "Keynes et Pigou sur le salaire monétaire et l’emploi : une synthèse du débat," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 79(1), pages 147-162, Mars-Juin.
- Alain Béraud, 2003. "Keynes et Pigou sur le salaire monétaire et l'emploi: une synthèse du débat," Post-Print halshs-00004808, HAL.
- Lévesque, Suzanne & Paquin, Lloyd, 1986. "Les microfondements de la macroéconomique : une recension critique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(4), pages 597-619, décembre.
- Christopher Hanes, 2000. "Nominal Wage Rigidity and Industry Characteristics in the Downturns of 1893, 1929, and 1981," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1432-1446, December.
- Sims, Christopher A., 1998. "Stickiness," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 317-356, December.
- Oukhallou, Youssef, 2016. "Analyzing economic growth: what role for public investment?," MPRA Paper 69772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1988. "The Role of Demand Management in the Maintenance of Full Employment," NBER Working Papers 2520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Bill Gerrard, 2006. "The future of Post Keynesian economics," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(236), pages 49-80.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Bill Gerrard, 2006. "The future of Post Keynesian economics," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(236), pages 49-80.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:1:p:98-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Preston J. Miller & Arthur J. Rolnick, 1979. "The CBO's policy analysis: an unquestionable misuse of a questionable theory," Staff Report 49, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:69:y:1979:i:2:p:54-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed