Second Thoughts on Keynesian Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Charles R, 1976. "Inflation and Rates of Return on Common Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 471-483, May.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 1979. "Share valuation and corporate equity policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 291-305, June.
- Van Horne, James C & Glassmire, William F, Jr, 1972. "The Impact of Unanticipated Changes in Inflation on the Value of Common Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 27(5), pages 1081-1092, December.
- Motley, Brian, 1969. "Inflation and Common Stock Values: Comment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 24(3), pages 530-535, June.
- Bradford, David F., 1981.
"The incidence and allocation effects of a tax on corporate distributions,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-22, February.
- David F. Bradford, 1979. "The Incidence and Allocation Effects of a Tax on Corporate Distributions," NBER Working Papers 0349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hong, Hai, 1977. "Inflation and the Market Value of the Firm: Theory and Tests," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1031-1048, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Christopher Hanes, 1994. "Historical Macroeconomics and American Macroeconomic History," NBER Working Papers 4935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Perry, Motty & Solon, Gary, 1985.
"Wage Bargaining, Labor Turnover, and the Business Cycle: A Model with Asymmetric Information,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(4), pages 421-433, October.
- Motty Perry & Gary Solon, 1984. "Wage Bargaining, Labor Turnover, and the Business Cycle: A Model with Asymmetric Information," NBER Working Papers 1359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michelle Garfinkel, 2008. "Memorial essays in honor of Herschel I. Grossman: Introduction," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Béraud, Alain, 2003.
"Keynes et Pigou sur le salaire monétaire et l’emploi : une synthèse du débat,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 79(1), pages 147-162, Mars-Juin.
- Alain Béraud, 2003. "Keynes et Pigou sur le salaire monétaire et l'emploi: une synthèse du débat," Post-Print halshs-00004808, HAL.
- Lévesque, Suzanne & Paquin, Lloyd, 1986. "Les microfondements de la macroéconomique : une recension critique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(4), pages 597-619, décembre.
- Christopher Hanes, 2000. "Nominal Wage Rigidity and Industry Characteristics in the Downturns of 1893, 1929, and 1981," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1432-1446, December.
- Sims, Christopher A., 1998. "Stickiness," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 317-356, December.
- Oukhallou, Youssef, 2016. "Analyzing economic growth: what role for public investment?," MPRA Paper 69772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bjoern Bruegemann, 2017. "Privately Efficient Wage Rigidity Under Diminishing Returns," 2017 Meeting Papers 978, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1988. "The Role of Demand Management in the Maintenance of Full Employment," NBER Working Papers 2520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Bill Gerrard, 2006. "The future of Post Keynesian economics," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(236), pages 49-80.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:1:p:98-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Preston J. Miller & Arthur J. Rolnick, 1979. "The CBO's policy analysis: an unquestionable misuse of a questionable theory," Staff Report 49, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:69:y:1979:i:2:p:54-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.