Price and Prejudice. The statics and dynamics of money-wage flexibility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Kevin A. Hassett, 1999. "Tax Policy and Investment," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 53049.
- Garegnani, Pierangelo, 1979.
"Notes on Consumption, Investment and Effective Demand: II,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 63-82, March.
- Garegnani, Pierangelo, 1978. "Notes on Consumption, Investment and Effective Demand: I," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(4), pages 335-353, December.
More about this item
Keywordsdeflation; money-wage flexibility; statics and dynamics; AD curve.;
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sap:wpaper:wp86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luisa Giuriato). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dprosit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.