Modigliani's 1944 Wage Rigidity Assumption and the Construction of the Neoclassical Synthesis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Darity, Jr. & Warren Young, 1995. "IS-LM: An Inquest," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 1-41, Spring.
- Roger Backhouse, 2002. "Don Patinkin: interpreter of the Keynesian revolution," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 186-204.
- N. G. Mankiw., 2009.
"The Macroeconomist as Scientist and Engineer,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2006. "The Macroeconomist as Scientist and Engineer," NBER Working Papers 12349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2006. "The Macroeconomist as Scientist and Engineer," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2121, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Snowdon, Brian, 2004. "Outside The Mainstream: An Interview With Axel Leijonhufvud," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 117-145, February.
- Goulven Rubin, 2004. "Patinkin on IS-LM: An Alternative to Modigliani," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 190-216, Supplemen.
- Alessandro Roncaglia & Mario Tonveronachi, 1985. "Pre-Keynesian roots of the neoclassical synthesis," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 10(1), pages 51-65.
- Michael De Vroey, 2000.
"IS-LM à la Hicks versus IS-LM à la Modigliani,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 293-316, Summer.
- De Vroey, Michel, 1997. "IS-LM "à la Hicks" versus IS-LM "à la Modigliani"," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1998003, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Laidler,David, 1999. "Fabricating the Keynesian Revolution," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521641739, October.
- Goulven Rubin, 2002.
"From equilibrium to disequilibrium: the genesis of Don Patinkin's interpretation of the Keynesian theory,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 205-225.
- Goulven Rubin, 2002. "From equilibrium to disequilibrium : the genesis of Don Patinkin's interpretation of the Keynesian theory," Post-Print halshs-00636823, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsModigliani; wage rigidity; neoclassical synthesis; Patinkin;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mol:ecsdps:esdp12069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Lupi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsmolit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.