IS-LM: An Inquest
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goulven Rubin, 2012.
"Don Patinkin's PhD Dissertation as the Prehistory of Disequilibrium Theories,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 44(2), pages 235-276, Summer.
- Goulven Rubin, 2010. "Don Patinkin's Ph.D. dissertation as the prehistory of disequilibrium theories," Working Papers halshs-00636821, HAL.
- Philip E. Mirowski, 2012. "The Cowles Commission as an Anti-Keynesian Stronghold 1943–54," Chapters,in: Microfoundations Reconsidered, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zoya Mladenova, 2006. "The Evolution of Economic Theory during the Twentieth Century," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 49-71.
- Michael D. Bordo & Anna J. Schwartz, 2004. "IS-LM and Monetarism," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 217-239, Supplemen.
- Ingo Barens & Volker Caspari, 1999. "Old views and new perspectives: on reading Hick's 'Mr. Keynes and the Classics'," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 216-241.
- Zoya Mladenova, 2006. "20th Century and Evolution of the Economic Theory (Neoclassical School: Development of Macroeconomics. Non-orthodox Economic Schools)," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 3-22.
- Goulven Rubin, 2014. "Oskar Lange or how IS-LM came to be interpreted as a Walrasian model," Working Papers halshs-01018658, HAL.
- Warren Young, 2010. "The IS-LM Diagram," Chapters,in: Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 47 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Max Gillman, 2002. "Keynes's Treatise : aggregate price theory for modern analysis?," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 430-451.
- Palley, Thomas, 2012. "The economics of the Phillips curve: Formation of inflation expectations versus incorporation of inflation expectations," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 221-230.
- Rancan, Antonella, 2012. "Modigliani's 1944 Wage Rigidity Assumption and the Construction of the Neoclassical Synthesis," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp12069, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
More about this item
KeywordsIS-LM; investment-saving/liquidity preference-money supply;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hop:hopeec:v:27:y:1995:i:1:p:1-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.