Mr. Hicks and the Classics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avinash K. Dixit & Robert S. Pindyck, 1994. "Investment under Uncertainty," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 5474.
- Kenneth J. Arrow & Anthony C. Fisher, 1974. "Environmental Preservation, Uncertainty, and Irreversibility," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(2), pages 312-319.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Nelson, 2004.
"Money and the Transmission Mechanism in the Optimizing IS-LM Specification,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 271-304, Supplemen.
- Edward Nelson, 2003. "Money and the transmission mechanism in the optimizing IS-LM specification," Working Papers 2003-019, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003. "Money and the Transmission Mechanism in the Optimizing IS-LM Specification," CEPR Discussion Papers 3898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hukukane Nikaido, 2001. "Transition from the classical to the Keynesian Perspective," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 526-546.
- Ingo Barens & Volker Caspari, 1999. "Old views and new perspectives: on reading Hick's 'Mr. Keynes and the Classics'," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 216-241.
- Don Patinkin, 1988. "In Defense of IS-LM," UCLA Economics Working Papers 537, UCLA Department of Economics.
- David Colander & Casey Rothschild, 2008. "Complexity and Macro Pedagogy: The Complexity Vision as a Bridge between Graduate and Undergraduate Macro," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0801, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Gary Mongiovi, 2001. "The Cambridge Tradition in Economics: An interview with G. C. Harcourt," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 503-521.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:36:y:1984:i:0:p:13-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .