Asset Price Bubbles, Liquidity Preference and the Business Cycle
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:hrv:faseco:33077905 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Tobin, 1958. "Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 65-86.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H, 1990. "The Noise Trader Approach to Finance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 19-33, Spring.
- L. R. Wray, 1990. "Money and Credit in Capitalist Economies," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 474.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Korkut A. ErtŸrk, 2005. "Macroeconomics of Speculation," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_424, Levy Economics Institute.
- Korkut Erturk, 2005. "Macroeconomics of Speculation," Macroeconomics 0506010, EconWPA.
- Korkut Erturk, 2005. "Macroeconomics of Speculation," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2005_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Carlos Macedo e Silva, 2006. "Detalhes Extraviados E Ausências Conspícuas: Do Treatise À General Theory," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 114, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Korkut A. Erturk, 2006. "Speculation, Liquidity Preference, and Monetary Circulation," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_435, Levy Economics Institute.
- Korkut Erturk, 2005. "Speculation, Liquidity Preference and Monetary Circulation," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2005_12, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial bubbles; speculation; liquidity preference; business cycle;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2004-04-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2004-04-04 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2004-04-04 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uta:papers:2003_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuutus.html .