Asset Price Bubbles, Liquidity Preference And The Business Cycle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Michalis Nikiforos & Gennaro Zezza, 2014. "Prospects and Policies for the Greek Economy," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_feb_14, Levy Economics Institute.
- Chiarella,Carl & Flaschel,Peter & Franke,Reiner, 2011.
"Foundations for a Disequilibrium Theory of the Business Cycle,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521369923, March.
- Chiarella,Carl & Flaschel,Peter & Franke,Reiner, 2005. "Foundations for a Disequilibrium Theory of the Business Cycle," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521850254, March.
- Day, Richard H. & Yang, Chengyu, 2009. "From Keynes to Solow to optimal growth: An encompassing model of monetary and fiscal policy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 780-795, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Korkut A. ErtŸrk, 2005. "Macroeconomics of Speculation," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_424, Levy Economics Institute.
- Korkut Erturk, 2005. "Speculation, Liquidity Preference and Monetary Circulation," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2005_12, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Korkut A. Erturk, 2006. "On the Minskyan Business Cycle," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_474, Levy Economics Institute.
- Korkut Erturk, 2005. "Macroeconomics of Speculation," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2005_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Korkut A. Erturk, 2006. "Speculation, Liquidity Preference, and Monetary Circulation," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_435, Levy Economics Institute.
- Korkut Erturk, 2005. "Macroeconomics of Speculation," Macroeconomics 0506010, EconWPA.
- Antonio Carlos Macedo e Silva, 2006. "Detalhes Extraviados E Ausências Conspícuas: Do Treatise À General Theory," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 114, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:57:y:2006:i:2:p:239-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.