Hicksian Traverse Revisited: Conditions for the Energy Transition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lavoie, Marc & Ramirez-Gaston, Pablo, 1997.
"Traverse in a Two-Sector Kaleckian Model of Growth with Target-Return Pricing,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 65(2), pages 145-169, March.
- Lavoie, M. & Ramirez-Gaston, P., 1993. "Traverse in a Two-Sector Kaleckian Model of growth with Target Return Pricing," Working Papers 9308e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Solow, R M, 1984. "Mr. Hicks and the Classics," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(0), pages 13-25, Supplemen.
- Henry, J. & Lavoie, M., 1997. "The Hicksian traverse as a process of reproportioning: some structural dynamics," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 157-175, June.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy economy; traverse analysis; Hicks Traverse; fixed production technology; equilibrium analysis; sectoral economy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2019-04-01 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpceem:hal-01966173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laurent Garnier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lamplfr.html .