Hicks' thread (out of the equilibrium labyrinth)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hicks, John R [Sir], 1973. "Recollections and Documents," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 40(157), pages 2-11, February.
- Hicks, John, 1990. "The Unification of Macro-economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(401), pages 528-538, June.
- Hicks, John, 2017. "A Market Theory of Money," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198796237.
- Franco DONZELLI, 2010.
"Hicks on Walrasian equilibrium in the 1930s and beyond,"
Departmental Working Papers
2010-39, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Franco Donzelli, 2010. "Hicks on Walrasian Equilibrium in the 1930s and Beyond," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1107, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Hicks, John, 1977. "Economic Perspectives: Further Essays on Money and Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284079.
- Robert A. Jones & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1984. "Flexibility and Uncertainty," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 13-32.
- Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean-Luc, 1998. "Out of Equilibrium," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293804.
- Burmeister, Edwin, 1974. "Synthesizing the Neo-Austrian and Alternative Approaches to Capital Theory: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 413-456, June.
- Hicks, John R, 1974. "Capital Controversies: Ancient and Modern," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 307-316, May.
- Hicks, J R, 1970. "A Neo-Austrian Growth Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 80(318), pages 257-281, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bianco, Antonio, 2015. "Out of Equilibrium: Bases, Basics, Policies, and Accounts," MPRA Paper 65850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio Sardoni & Antonio Bianco, 2017. "Banking theories and Macroeconomics," Working Papers 3/17, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Antonio Bianco, 2015.
"Shadow banking, relationship banking, and the economics of depression,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 68(275), pages 297-326.
- Antonio Bianco, 2015. "Shadow Banking, Relationship Banking, and the Economics of Depression," Working Papers 5/15, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-measurable risk; Change; Transaction costs; Microfoundations;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .