Hicks and Richardson on industrial change:analysis and policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mario Amendola & Sergio Bruno & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2010. "Hicks and Richardson on Industrial Change: Analysis and Policy," Chapters,in: Innovation, Economic Growth and the Firm, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mario Amendola & S. Frey Bruno & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2008. "Hicks and Richardson on industrial change : analysis and policy," Sciences Po publications 2008-28, Sciences Po.
- Mario Amendola & S. Frey Bruno & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2008. "Hicks and Richardson on industrial change : analysis and policy," Working Papers hal-00973037, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amendola, M & Gaffard, J L, 1992. "Intertemporal Complementarity and Money in an Economy out of Equilibrium," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 131-145, August.
- Hicks, John, 2017. "A Market Theory of Money," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198796237.
- Douglass C. North, 2005. "Introduction to Understanding the Process of Economic Change," Introductory Chapters,in: Understanding the Process of Economic Change Princeton University Press.
- Amendola1, M. & Froeschle, C. & Gaffard, J. L., 1993. "Sustaining structural change: Malthus's heritage," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 65-79, June.
- Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean-Luc, 1998. "Out of Equilibrium," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293804, June.
- Richardson, G B, 1972. "The Organisation of Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 883-896, September.
- Hicks, J R, 1970. "A Neo-Austrian Growth Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 80(318), pages 257-281, June.
- John C. H. Fei, 1965. "Per Capita Consumption and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 79(1), pages 52-72.
- Amendola, Mario & Bruno, Sergio, 1990. "The behaviour of the innovative firm: Relations to the environment," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 419-433, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fce:doctra:0828. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ofcspfr.html .