Time to build and out-of-equilibrium growth process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2014. "Time to build and out-of-equilibrium growth process," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5gauqkmkok8, Sciences Po.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2014. "Time to build and out-of-equilibrium growth process," Post-Print halshs-00933226, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2006. "The market way to riches: behind the myth," Post-Print halshs-00420556, HAL.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1993.
"Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 102-103, April.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1982. "Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 147-162, June.
- Georgescu-Roegen, Nicholas, 1970. "The Economics of Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 1-9, May.
- Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean-Luc, 1998. "Out of Equilibrium," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293804, June.
- Burmeister, Edwin, 1974. "Synthesizing the Neo-Austrian and Alternative Approaches to Capital Theory: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 413-456, June.
- Hicks, John R [Sir], 1975. "Revival of Political Economy: The Old and the New," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 51(135), pages 365-367, September.
- Hicks, J R, 1970. "A Neo-Austrian Growth Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 80(318), pages 257-281, June.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2006. "The Market Way to Riches," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 4234.
More about this item
KeywordsTime; Production; Innovation; Out-of-equilibrium;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:29:y:2014:i:c:p:19-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.