Revisiting the ‘machinery effect’: from Ricardo to Hicks and ahead
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 69, quai d'Orsay - 75007 PARIS|
Phone: 01 44 18 54 00
Fax: 01 45 56 06 15
Web page: http://www.ofce.sciences-po.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hicks, J. R., 1987. "Methods of Dynamic Economics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198772873.
- Hicks, J. R., 1969. "A Theory of Economic History," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198811633.
- Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean Luc & Saraceno, Francesco, 2005. "Technical progress, accumulation and financial constraints: is the productivity paradox really a paradox?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 243-261, June.
- Patriarca, Fabrizio, 2012.
"Time-to-build, obsolescence and the technological paradox,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-10.
- Fabrizio Patriarca, 2010. "Time-to-build obsolescence and the technological paradox," Working Papers 6, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2010.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fce:doctra:0913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.