Output dynamics, flow equilibria and structural change—A prolegomenon to evolutionary macroeconomics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hayek, Friedrich A. von, 1984. "Der Strom der Güter und Leistungen," Beiträge zur Ordnungstheorie und Ordnungspolitik, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen;Walter Eucken Institut, Freiburg, Germany, edition 1, volume 101, number urn:isbn:9783163447882, April.
- Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean Luc & Saraceno, Francesco, 2005. "Technical progress, accumulation and financial constraints: is the productivity paradox really a paradox?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 243-261, June.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Verspagen, Bart, 2002.
"Technology-gaps, innovation-diffusion and transformation: an evolutionary interpretation,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1291-1304, December.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2001. "Technology-Gaps, Innovation-Diffusion And Transformation: An Evolutionary Interpretation," Working Papers 11, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Foster, John & Wild, Phillip, 1999. "Econometric Modelling in the Presence of Evolutionary Change," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(6), pages 749-770, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars Feld & Jan Schnellenbach & Thushyanthan Baskaran, 2012.
"Creative destruction and fiscal institutions: a long-run case study of three regions,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 563-583, July.
- Jan Schnellenbach & Thushyanthan Baskaran & Lars P. Feld, 2009. "Creative Destruction and Fiscal Institutions: A Long-Run Case Study of Three Regions," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics; Structural change; Disequilibrium dynamics; Flow equilibrium; Business cycle; B 52; D 50; E 00; E 11; E 32;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:18:y:2008:i:2:p:249-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.