Output dynamics, flow equilibria and structural change—A prolegomenon to evolutionary macroeconomics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hayek, Friedrich A. von, 1984. "Der Strom der Güter und Leistungen," Beiträge zur Ordnungstheorie und Ordnungspolitik, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen;Walter Eucken Institut, Freiburg, Germany, edition 1, volume 101, number urn:isbn:9783163447882.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Verspagen, Bart, 2002.
"Technology-gaps, innovation-diffusion and transformation: an evolutionary interpretation,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1291-1304, December.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2001. "Technology-Gaps, Innovation-Diffusion And Transformation: An Evolutionary Interpretation," Working Papers 11, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean Luc & Saraceno, Francesco, 2005. "Technical progress, accumulation and financial constraints: is the productivity paradox really a paradox?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 243-261, June.
- Foster, John & Wild, Phillip, 1999. "Econometric Modelling in the Presence of Evolutionary Change," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(6), pages 749-770, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars Feld & Jan Schnellenbach & Thushyanthan Baskaran, 2012.
"Creative destruction and fiscal institutions: a long-run case study of three regions,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 563-583, July.
- Jan Schnellenbach & Thushyanthan Baskaran & Lars P. Feld, 2009. "Creative Destruction and Fiscal Institutions: A Long-Run Case Study of Three Regions," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics; Structural change; Disequilibrium dynamics; Flow equilibrium; Business cycle; B 52; D 50; E 00; E 11; E 32;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:18:y:2008:i:2:p:249-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .