Credit cycles in a Neo-Austrian economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Moore, John, 1997.
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(2), pages 211-248, April.
- John Moore & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, "undated". "Credit Cycles," Discussion Papers 1995-5, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & John Moore, 1995. "Credit Cycles," NBER Working Papers 5083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryo Kato, 2003. "Matlab code for Kiyotaki-Moore credit cycles," QM&RBC Codes 113, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Marcet, Albert & Sargent, Thomas J., 1989. "Convergence of least squares learning mechanisms in self-referential linear stochastic models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 337-368, August.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1996.
"The Financial Accelerator and the Flight to Quality,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1994. "The Financial Accelerator and the Flight to Quality," Working Papers 94-24, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Simon Gilchrist & Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1994. "The financial accelerator and the flight to quality," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 94-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1994. "The Financial Accelerator and the Flight to Quality," NBER Working Papers 4789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suarez, Javier & Sussman, Oren, 1997. "Endogenous Cycles in a Stiglitz-Weiss Economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 47-71, September.
- Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean-Luc, 1998. "Out of Equilibrium," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293804.
- De Vroey, Michel, 2002. "Equilibrium and Disequilibrium in Walrasian and Neo-Walrasian Economics," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(04), pages 405-426, December.
- Marie Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2003. "Persistent unemployment and co-ordination issues: an evolutionary perspective," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1989. "Agency Costs, Net Worth, and Business Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 14-31, March.
- Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean Luc & Saraceno, Francesco, 2005. "Technical progress, accumulation and financial constraints: is the productivity paradox really a paradox?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 243-261, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Saraceno, 2003.
"Wage Regimes, Accumulation and Finance Constraints: Keynesian Unemployment Revisited,"
- Francesco Saraceno, 2004. "Wage Regimes, Accumulation and Finance Constraints : Keynesian Unemployment Revisited," Working Papers hal-01065470, HAL.
- Francesco Saraceno, 2004. "Wage Regimes, Accumulation and Finance Constraints : Keynesian Unemployment Revisited," Sciences Po publications 2004-01, Sciences Po.
- Francesco Saraceno, 2004. "Wage Regimes, Accumulation and Finance Constraints: Keynesian Unemployment Revisited," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2004-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0494-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Fabrizio Patriarca, 2017.
"Inequality and growth: the perverse relation between the productive and the non-productive assets of the economy,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 531-554, July.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Fabricio Patriarca, 2015. "Inequality and growth: the perverse relation between the procuctive and the non-productive assets of the economy," Sciences Po publications 2015-28, Sciences Po.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:18:y:2007:i:2:p:249-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.