Equilibrium and Disequilibrium in Walrasian and Neo-Walrasian Economics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel De Vroey, 2004.
"The History of Macroeconomics Viewed against the Background of the Marshall-Walras Divide,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 57-91, Supplemen.
- Michel, DE VROEY, 2004. "The History of Macroeconomics Viewed Against the Background of the Marshall-Walras Divide," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Attar, Andrea & Campioni, Eloisa, 2007. "Credit cycles in a Neo-Austrian economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 249-269, June.
- Yuli Radev, 2015. "New dynamic disequilibrium," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 6, pages 65-90.
- Juli Radev, 2011. "Static and dynamic market disequilibrium," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 36-63.
- Michel, DE VROEY, 2007. "Marshallian and Walrasian Theory, Complementary or Alternative Approaches ? The Views in Presence," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007002, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jhisec:v:24:y:2002:i:04:p:405-426_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_HET .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.