Equilibrium and Disequilibrium in Walrasian and Neo-Walrasian Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- F. Berkhout, 1999. "Essay," Energy & Environment, , vol. 10(2), pages 209-212, March.
- Grilli, Enzo R & Yang, Maw Cheng, 1988. "Primary Commodity Prices, Manufactured Goods Prices, and the Terms of Trade of Developing Countries: What the Long Run Shows," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(1), pages 1-47, January.
- Diakosavvas, Dimitris & Scandizzo, Pasquale Lucio, 1991. "Trends in the Terms of Trade of Primary Commodities, 1900-1982: The Controversy and Its Origins," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(2), pages 231-264, January.
- Bruton, H.J., 1998. "A Reconsideration of Import Substitution," Center for Development Economics 156, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Findlay, Ronald, 1980. "The Terms of Trade and Equilibrium Growth in the World Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 291-299, June.
- Cuddington, John T., 1992. "Long-run trends in 26 primary commodity prices : A disaggregated look at the Prebisch-Singer hypothesis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 207-227.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1997.
"Trade Policy and Economic Development: How We Learn,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1997. "Trade Policy and Economic Development: How We Learn," NBER Working Papers 5896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Milberg, 1996. "The rhetoric of policy relevance in international economics," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 237-259.
- Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1988. "Inelastic demand for southern goods, international demonstration effects, and uneven development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 111-122.
- Bloch, Harry & Sapsford, David, 1997. "Some estimates of Prebisch and Singer effects on the terms of trade between primary producers and manufacturers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1873-1884, November.
- Thomas, Ziesemer, 1998. "A History of Economic Theorizing on the Prebisch-Singer Thesis," MPRA Paper 60502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Maria Bianchi & Cleofas Salviano, 1999. "Raúl Prebisch and the beginnings of the Latin American school of economics: a rhetorical perspective," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 423-438.
- Henry J. Bruton, 1998. "A Reconsideration of Import Substitution," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(2), pages 903-936, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel De Vroey, 2004.
"The History of Macroeconomics Viewed against the Background of the Marshall-Walras Divide,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 57-91, Supplemen.
- Michel, DE VROEY, 2004. "The History of Macroeconomics Viewed Against the Background of the Marshall-Walras Divide," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Juli Radev, 2011. "Static and dynamic market disequilibrium," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 36-63.
- Michel, DE VROEY, 2007. "Marshallian and Walrasian Theory, Complementary or Alternative Approaches ? The Views in Presence," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007002, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Attar, Andrea & Campioni, Eloisa, 2007. "Credit cycles in a Neo-Austrian economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 249-269, June.
- Yuli Radev, 2015. "New dynamic disequilibrium," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 6, pages 65-90.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jhisec:v:24:y:2002:i:04:p:405-426_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_HET .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .