Hicks on Walrasian Equilibrium in the 1930s and Beyond
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Bianco, 2016. "Hicks’s thread (out of the equilibrium labyrinth)," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(4), pages 1229-1245.
- De Vroey Michel & Duarte Pedro Garcia, 2013.
"In search of lost time: the neoclassical synthesis,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-31, January.
- Michel De Vroey & Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2012. "In Search of Lost Time: The Neoclassical Synthesis," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_07, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Michel DE VROEY & Pedro GARCIA DUARTE, 2012. "In Search Of Lost Time: The Neoclassical Synthesis," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Pedro Garcia Duarte & Michel De Vroey, 2014. "In Search Of Lost Time: The Neoclassicalsynthesis," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 005, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Alain Béraud, 2014.
"Le développement de la théorie de l'équilibre général. Les apports d'Allais et de Hicks,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 65(1), pages 125-158.
- Alain Béraud, 2013. "Le Developpement De La Theorie De L’Equilibre General Les Apports D’Allais Et De Hicks," THEMA Working Papers 2013-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Alain Béraud, 2014. "Le développement de la théorie de l'équilibre général. Les apports d'Allais et de Hicks," Post-Print halshs-00868006, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsHicks; Walras; Marshall; equilibrium; equilibration; temporary equilibrium;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2011-10-15 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-10-15 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bep:unimip:unimi-1107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.