An Old-Keynesian Note on Destabilizing Price Flexibility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Caballero, Ricardo J. & Engel, Eduardo M. R. A., 1993.
"Microeconomic rigidities and aggregate price dynamics,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 697-711, May.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Eduardo M.R.A. Engel, 1992. "Microeconomic Rigidities and Aggregate Price Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 4162, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tobin, James, 1975. "Keynesian Models of Recession and Depression," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 195-202, May.
- De Long, James Bradford & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986. "Is Increased Price Flexibility Stabilizing?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1031-1044, December.
- James Tobin, 1992. "An Old Keynesian Counterattacks," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 387-400, Fall.
- Ray C. Fair, 2000. "Testing the NAIRU Model for the United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(1), pages 64-71, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hansjorg Klausinger, 2002. "A Note on the Stability of Full Employment," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 211-225.
- Murakami, Hiroki, 2015. "Wage flexibility and economic stability in a non-Walrasian model of economic growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 25-41.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:92:y:2018:i:c:p:183-201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Skott, 2004. "Mythical Ages and Methodological Strictures - Joan Robinson's Contributions to the Theory of Economic Growth," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2004-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:12:y:2000:i:3:p:273-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.