Report NEP-HPE-2005-05-23This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 2004. "Alfred Marshall and the quantity theory of money," Working Paper 04-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Item repec:fmg:fmgsps:sp0099 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Camilo Cardenas & Jeffrey P. Carpenter, 2005. "Experiments and Economic Development: Lessons from Field Labs in the Developing World," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0505, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Matteo FINI & Paola MILANI, 2005. "Intelligenza e Coscienza. L'IA tra Searle e Dennett: sviluppi dell'Intelligenza Artificiale," Departmental Working Papers 2005-10, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Jan G. De Gooijer & Rob J. Hyndman, 2005. "25 Years of IIF Time Series Forecasting: A Selective Review," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 12/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2005. "Sterling's Past, Dollar's Future: Historical Perspectives on Reserve Currency Competition," NBER Working Papers 11336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael W. Klein, 2005. "Studying Texts: A Gemara of the Israeli Economy," NBER Working Papers 11352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Pagano, 2005. "The Modigliani-Miller Theorems: A Cornerstone of Finance," CSEF Working Papers 139, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.