The Rate of Interest
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought in its series History of Economic Thought Books with number fisher1907 and published in 1907.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario, L8S 4M4|
Phone: (905) 525-9140 ext. 22765
Fax: (905) 521-8232
Web page: http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/
More information through EDIRC
- Radó, Márk, 2003.
"Infláció, tőkeköltség és a magyar tulajdonosok versenyhátránya
[Inflation, capital costs and the competitive disadvantage of Hungarian owners]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 964-987.
- Macchiarelli, Corrado, 2014.
"Bond market co-movements, expected inflation and the GBP-USD equilibrium real exchange rate,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 242-256.
- Macchiarelli, Corrado, 2011. "Bond market co-movements, expected inflation and the equilibrium real exchange rate," Working Paper Series 1405, European Central Bank.
- Robert W. Dimand, 2012. "The Roots of the Present are in the Past: The Relation of Postwar Developments in Macroeconomics to Interwar Business Cycle and Monetary Theory," Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Christl, Michael & Köppl-Turyna, Monika & Lorenz, Hanno, 2016. "Investitionen: Warum wir sie brauchen und wie wir sie kriegen
[Blessed is he who expects nothing? The role of expectations for investment]," EconStor Preprints 145294, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Hideyuki Kamiryo, 2015. "Hyperbola Economics Towards A Utopian Economy," Hyperbola Economics towards A Utopian Economy, Better Advances Press, Canada, edition 1, number 01 edited by Dr. Yisheng Huang.
- Hideyuki Kamiryo, 2014. "Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition)," Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition), Better Advances Press, Canada, edition 2, volume 2, number 01 edited by Dr. Yisheng Huang, September.
- Navarrete, Eduardo, 2012. "Modeling optimal pine stands harvest under stochastic wood stock and price in Chile," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 54-59.
- Hsiang-Ke Chao, 2001. "Milton Friedman and the Emergence of the Permanent Income Hypothesis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-053/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Tómasson, Helgi & Zoega, Gylfi, 2016. "Around the world with Irving Fisher," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 232-243.
- Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2015. "Acumulación de capital: ficción y realidad," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 45-71.
- Shimshon Bichler & Jonathan Nitzan, 2015. "Acumulación de capital: ficción y realidad," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 17(33), pages 45-71, July-Dece.
- Zachary Gochenour & Bryan Caplan, 2013. "An entrepreneurial critique of Georgism," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 483-491, December.
- Viitala, Esa-Jussi, 2016. "Faustmann formula before Faustmann in German territorial states," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 47-58.
- Hideyuki Kamiryo, 2014. "Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition)," Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition), Better Advances Press, Canada, edition 2, volume 2, number 02 edited by Yisheng Huang, September.
- Ronald W. Jones, 2010. "Production Possibility Frontiers," Chapters,in: Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 33 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Helgi Tómasson & Gylfi Zoega, 2015. "Around the World with Irving Fisher," CESifo Working Paper Series 5257, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dirk Bezemer, 2012. "Credit cycles," Chapters,in: Handbook of Critical Issues in Finance, chapter 10, pages i-ii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pavel Potužák, 2016. "Může být přirozená úroková míra nulová? Neoklasický přístup
[Can the Natural Rate of Interest Be Zero? A Neoclassical Approach]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(1), pages 83-108.
- Mark Blaug & Peter Lloyd, 2010. "Indifference Curves and Isoquants," Chapters,in: Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Janette Rutterford, 2012. "Valuing Equities in the UK and the US: Fashions and Trends," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Stock Market Globalization, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marion Gaspard, 2005. "Individual Behaviors and Collective Welfare: Ramsey's " microfoundations " of " macro-equilibrium "," Post-Print halshs-01162036, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetboo:fisher1907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed