The Rate of Interest
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hideyuki Kamiryo, 2014. "Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition)," Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition), Better Advances Press, Canada, edition 2, volume 2, number 01 edited by Dr. Yisheng Huang, December.
- Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2015. "Acumulación de capital: ficción y realidad," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 45-71.
- Boehlje, M. D. & Eisgruber, L. M., 1975. "A Decision Model For The Estate Management Problem," ISU General Staff Papers 197508010700001017, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hideyuki Kamiryo, 2014. "Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition)," Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition), Better Advances Press, Canada, edition 2, volume 2, number 02 edited by Yisheng Huang, December.
- Macchiarelli, Corrado, 2014.
"Bond market co-movements, expected inflation and the GBP-USD equilibrium real exchange rate,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 242-256.
- Macchiarelli, Corrado, 2011. "Bond market co-movements, expected inflation and the equilibrium real exchange rate," Working Paper Series 1405, European Central Bank.
- Ronald W. Jones, 2010. "Production Possibility Frontiers," Chapters,in: Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 33 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dirk Bezemer, 2012. "Credit cycles," Chapters,in: Handbook of Critical Issues in Finance, chapter 10, pages i-ii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pavel Potužák, 2016.
"Může být přirozená úroková míra nulová? Neoklasický přístup
[Can the Natural Rate of Interest Be Zero? A Neoclassical Approach]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(1), pages 83-108.
- David Howden & Joakim Kampe, 2016. "Time preference and the process of civilization," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 43(4), pages 382-399, April.
- Navarrete, Eduardo, 2012. "Modeling optimal pine stands harvest under stochastic wood stock and price in Chile," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 54-59.
- Mark Blaug & Peter Lloyd, 2010. "Indifference Curves and Isoquants," Chapters,in: Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Christl, Michael & Köppl-Turyna, Monika & Lorenz, Hanno, 2016.
"Investitionen: Warum wir sie brauchen und wie wir sie kriegen
[Blessed is he who expects nothing? The role of expectations for investment]," EconStor Preprints 145294, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Hideyuki Kamiryo, 2015. "Hyperbola Economics Towards A Utopian Economy," Hyperbola Economics towards A Utopian Economy, Better Advances Press, Canada, edition 1, number 01 edited by Dr. Yisheng Huang.
- Viitala, Esa-Jussi, 2016. "Faustmann formula before Faustmann in German territorial states," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 47-58.
- Kuo, Shew-Huei, 2000. "An examination of the evolving relationship between interest rates of different maturities in Japan, and test of the expectations hypothesis of the term structure to ascertain the feasibility of using," ISU General Staff Papers 2000010108000014910, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Tómasson, Helgi & Zoega, Gylfi, 2016. "Around the world with Irving Fisher," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 232-243.
- Marion Gaspard, 2005. "Individual Behaviors and Collective Welfare: Ramsey's " microfoundations " of " macro-equilibrium "," Post-Print halshs-01162036, HAL.
- Radó, Márk, 2003.
"Infláció, tőkeköltség és a magyar tulajdonosok versenyhátránya
[Inflation, capital costs and the competitive disadvantage of Hungarian owners]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 964-987.
- Ning Zeng, 2015. "Monetary Stability and Stock Returns: A Bivariate Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity Modelling Study," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 5(2), pages 1-22, December.
- Robert W. Dimand, 2012. "The Roots of the Present are in the Past: The Relation of Postwar Developments in Macroeconomics to Interwar Business Cycle and Monetary Theory," Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hsiang-Ke Chao, 2001. "Milton Friedman and the Emergence of the Permanent Income Hypothesis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-053/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Simon Pariente, 2000. "Rendement boursier, création de valeur et données comptables:une étude sur le marché français," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 3(3), pages 125-153, September.
- Zachary Gochenour & Bryan Caplan, 2013. "An entrepreneurial critique of Georgism," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 483-491, December.
- Janette Rutterford, 2012. "Valuing Equities in the UK and the US: Fashions and Trends," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Stock Market Globalization, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:jfr:ijfr11:v:8:y:2017:i:4:p:107-114 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetboo:fisher1907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .