What Was Lost with IS-LM
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Nelson, 2004.
"Money and the Transmission Mechanism in the Optimizing IS-LM Specification,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 271-304, Supplemen.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003. "Money and the Transmission Mechanism in the Optimizing IS-LM Specification," CEPR Discussion Papers 3898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward Nelson, 2003. "Money and the transmission mechanism in the optimizing IS-LM specification," Working Papers 2003-019, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael D. Bordo & Anna J. Schwartz, 2004. "IS-LM and Monetarism," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 217-239, Supplemen.
- Robert W. Dimand, 2004. "James Tobin and the Transformation of the IS-LM Model," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 165-189, Supplemen.
- Laidler,David, 1999. "Fabricating the Keynesian Revolution," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521641739, May.
- Backhouse, Roger E, 1998. "If Mathematics Is Informal, Then Perhaps We Should Accept That Economics Must Be Informal Too," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(451), pages 1848-1858, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esther-Mirjam Sent & Roger Backhouse & AW Bob Coats & John Davis & Harald Hagemann, 2005. "Perspectives on Michael A. Bernstein's A Perilous Progress: Economists and Public Purpose in Twentieth-Century America," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 127-146.
- Roger E. Backhouse & Bradley W. Bateman, 2012. "The Right Kind of an Economist: Friedman’s View of Keynes," Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Schiffman, Daniel A., 2004. "Mainstream economics, heterodoxy and academic exclusion: a review essay," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 1079-1095, November.
- Uskali Mäki & Caterina Marchionni, 2011. "Economics as Usual: Geographical Economics Shaped by Disciplinary Conventions," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Recent Economic Methodology, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2003-07-10 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HPE-2003-07-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2003-07-10 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:uwowop:20036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/department_working_papers.html .