A. W. H. Phillips: Collected Works in Contemporary Perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip Haynes, 2007. "Chaos, Complexity and Transformations in Social Care Policy in England," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 199-206, June.
- Rod Cross & Hugh McNamara & Alexei Pokrovskii, 2012.
"Memory of recessions,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 413-430.
- Rod Cross & Hugh McNamara & Alexei Pokrovskii, 2010. "Memory of recessions," Working Papers 1009, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Cross, R. & McNamara, H. & Pokrovskii, A.V., 2010. "Memory of Recessions," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-40, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Alan E. Bollard, 2011. "Man, Money and Machines: The Contributions of A. W. Phillips," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 78(309), pages 1-9, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521571357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .