Report NEP-DGE-2003-07-10This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roger Backhouse & David Laidler, 2003. "What Was Lost with IS-LM," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20036, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- James Bruce, 2003. "Learning Algorithms in a Decentralized General Equilibrium Model," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-02, McMaster University.
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2003. "Government Finance in the Wake of Currency Crises," RCER Working Papers 501, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Brock,W.A. & Taylor,M.S., 2003. "The kindergarten rule of sustainable growth," Working papers 8, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Rady, Sven & Ortalo-Magné, François, 2002. "Homeownership," Discussion Papers in Economics 28, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Malick Souare, 2003. "Macroeconomic Implications of Population Aging and Public Pensions," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 100, McMaster University.