On Prices in Myrdal's Monetary Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laidler,David, 1999. "Fabricating the Keynesian Revolution," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521641739, March.
- Hicks, J. R., 1975. "Value and Capital: An Inquiry into some Fundamental Principles of Economic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780198282693.
- Dostaler, Gilles, 1990. "An Assessment of Gunnar Myrdal's Early Work in Economics," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 196-221, September.
- Ohlin, Bertil, 1978. " Keynesian Economics and the Stockholm School: A Comment on Don Patinkin's Paper," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 80(2), pages 144-147.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Tobon & Nicolas Barbaroux, 2015. "Credit and Prices in Woodford's New Neoclassical Synthesis," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 4(1), pages 21-46, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMyrdal; monetary equilibrium; cumulative process; prices; profit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00108158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .