Monetary and Fiscal Policies in an Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Russell S. Boyer, 1975. "Commodity Markets and Bond Markets in a Small, Fixed-Exchange-Rate Economy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 8(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Dooley, Michael P & Isard, Peter, 1980. "Capital Controls, Political Risk, and Deviations from Interest-Rate Parity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 370-384, April.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Levich, Richard M, 1977. "Transaction Costs and Interest Arbitrage: Tranquil versus Turbulent Periods," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(6), pages 1209-1226, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gyuhan Kim, 1995. "Exchange rate constraints and money control in Korea," Working Papers 1995-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hans Genberg, 1984. "Properties of Innovations in Spot and Forward Exchange Rates and the Role of Money Supply Processes," NBER Chapters,in: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice, pages 153-174 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacob A. Frenkel, 1983. "International Liquidity and Monetary Control," NBER Working Papers 1118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard G. Sheehan, 1987. "Does U. S. money growth determine money growth in other nations?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 5-14.
- Frenkel, Jacob A. & Mussa, Michael L., 1985.
"Asset markets, exchange rates and the balance of payments,"
Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 679-747
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Michael L. Mussa, 1984. "Asset Markets, Exchange Rates and the Balance of Payments," NBER Working Papers 1287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Mussa, 1983. "Optimal Economic Integration," NBER Chapters,in: Financial Policies and the World Capital Market: The Problem of Latin American Countries, pages 41-58 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhattarai, Keshab & Mallick, Sushanta, 2013. "Impact of China's currency valuation and labour cost on the US in a trade and exchange rate model," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 40-59.
- Vajanne, Laura, . "The Exchange Rate Under Target Zones," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 16.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:71:y:1981:i:2:p:253-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.