Does U. S. money growth determine money growth in other nations?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1987)
Issue (Month): Jan ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://files.stlouisfed.org/files/htdocs/publications/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McKinnon, Ronald I, 1982. "Currency Substitution and Instability in the World Dollar Standard," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 320-333, June.
- Wahlroos, Bjorn, 1985. " Money and Prices in a Small Economy," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(4), pages 605-624.
- Sheehan, Richard G., 1983. "Money-income causality: Results for six countries," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 473-494.
- Feige, Edgar L & Johannes, James M, 1982. "Was the United States Responsible for Worldwide Inflation under the Regime of Fixed Exchange Rates?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 263-277.
- Heller, H Robert, 1978. "Determinants of Exchange Rate Practices," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 308-321, August.
- William Schwert, G., 1979. "Tests of causality : The message in the innovations," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 55-96, January.
- Laidler, David, 1977. "Inflation -- alternative explanations and policies : Tests on data drawn from six countries: A reply to Rasche," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 479-481, October.
- Pearce, Douglas K., 1983. "The transmission of inflation between the United States and Canada: An empirical analysis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 265-279.
- Cuddington, John T, 1981. "Money, Income, and Causality in the United Kingdom: An Empirical Reexamination," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 13(3), pages 342-351, August.
- Geoffrey E. Wood & Terence C. Mills, 1978. "Money-income relationships and the exchange rate regime," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Aug, pages 22-27.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1972. "Money, Income, and Causality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 540-552, September.
- McKinnon, Ronald I, et al, 1984. "International Influences on the U.S. Economy: Summary of an Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 1132-1134, December.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Mussa, Michael L, 1981. "Monetary and Fiscal Policies in an Open Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 253-258, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1987:i:jan:p:5-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.