Exchange rate constraints and money control in Korea
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jurgen Von Hagen, 1989. "Monetary targeting with exchange rate constraints: the Bundesbank in the 1980's," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 53-69.
- Ramon Moreno, 1992.
"Exchange rate policy and insulation from external shocks: the experiences of Taiwan and Korea, 1970-1990,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
- Ramon Moreno, 1993. "Exchange rate policy and insulation from external shocks: the experiences of Taiwan and Korea, 1970-1990," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 93-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Ratianni, Michele, 1977. "A note on the theory of offsetting capital flows," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 133-138, January.
- Nouriel Roubini, 1988. "Offset and Sterilization Under Fixed Exchange Rates With An Optimizing Central Bank," NBER Working Papers 2777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel M. Laskar, 1983.
"Short-Run Independence of Monetary Policy under a Pegged Exchange-Rates System: An Econometric Approach,"
NBER Chapters,in: The International Transmission of Inflation, pages 314-348
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laskar, Daniel M., 1982. "Short-run independence of monetary policy under a pegged-exchange-rates system: An econometric approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 57-79, January.
- Kouri, Pentti J K & Porter, Michael G, 1974. "International Capital Flows and Portfolio Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 443-467, May/June.
- Kanniainen, Vesa, 1984. "On Offsetting Capital Flows and Monetary Autonomy of a Small Open Economy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 51(202), pages 177-186, May.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Mussa, Michael L, 1981. "Monetary and Fiscal Policies in an Open Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 253-258, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ouyang, Alice Y. & Rajan, Ramkishen S. & Willett, Thomas D., 2010.
"China as a reserve sink: The evidence from offset and sterilization coefficients,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 951-972, September.
- Alice Y. Ouyang & Ramkishen S. Rajan & Thomas D. Willett, 2007. "China as a Reserve Sink: The Evidence from Offset and Sterilization Coefficients," Working Papers 102007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Hossein Kavand & J. Stephen Ferris, 2012. "The inflationary effects of stochastic resource revenues in resource-rich economies with less well-developed financial markets," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(29), pages 3831-3840, October.
- Lim, Ewe Ghee & Goh, SooKhoon, 2011. "Is Malaysia exempted from impossible trinity: empirical evidence from 1991-2009," MPRA Paper 30804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign exchange - Law and legislation ; Korea ; Money supply;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:1995-011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .