Sterilization policy: The trade-off between monetary autonomy and control over foreign exchange reserves
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Mandilaras, Alex S., 2015.
"The international policy trilemma in the post-Bretton Woods era,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 18-32.
- Alex Mandilaras, 2014. "The International Policy Trilemma in the Post-Bretton Woods Era," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0814, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- repec:agr:journl:v:3(612):y:2017:i:3(612):p:83-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1983. "Exchange rates, inflation, and the sterilization problem: Germany, 1975-1981," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1-2), pages 161-189.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1982. "Exchange Rates, Inflation and the Sterilization Problem: Germany, 1975-1981," NBER Working Papers 0963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V A Muscatelli & Patrizio Tirelli, 1995. "Institutional Change, Inflation Targets and the Stability of Interest Rate Reaction Functions in OECD Economies"," Working Papers 9606, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Apr 1996.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Alberto Giovannini, 1988. "Modèles du SME : l'Europe n'est-elle qu'une zone deutsche mark ?," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 39(3), pages 641-666.
- M. Kabir Hassan & Ashraf Nakibullah, 2008. "Gulf Monetary Union and Regional Integration," Working Papers 453, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2008.
- Glick, Reuven & Hutchison, Michael M., 2000. "Foreign reserve and money dynamics with asset portfolio adjustment: international evidence," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 229-247, December.
- Reuven Glick & Michael Hutchison, 1994. "Foreign reserve and money dynamics with asset portfolio adjustment: international evidence," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 94-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Lehment, Harmen, 1980. "Exchange-market interventions and monetary policy: the German experience," Kiel Working Papers 111, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ashraf Nakibullah, 2011. "Monetary Policy and Performance of the Oil-Exporting Gulf Cooperation Council Countries," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 10(2), pages 139-157, August.
- Nouriel Roubini, 1988. "Offset and Sterilization Under Fixed Exchange Rates With An Optimizing Central Bank," NBER Working Papers 2777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lim, Ewe Ghee & Goh, SooKhoon, 2011. "Is Malaysia exempted from impossible trinity: empirical evidence from 1991-2009," MPRA Paper 30804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:10:y:1977:i:3:p:325-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed