Sterilization policy: The trade-off between monetary autonomy and control over foreign exchange reserves
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mandilaras, Alex S., 2015.
"The international policy trilemma in the post-Bretton Woods era,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 18-32.
- Alex Mandilaras, 2014. "The International Policy Trilemma in the Post-Bretton Woods Era," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0814, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- repec:agr:journl:v:3(612):y:2017:i:3(612):p:83-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1983.
"Exchange rates, inflation, and the sterilization problem: Germany, 1975-1981,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1-2), pages 161-189.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1982. "Exchange Rates, Inflation and the Sterilization Problem: Germany, 1975-1981," NBER Working Papers 0963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V A Muscatelli & Patrizio Tirelli, 1995. "Institutional Change, Inflation Targets and the Stability of Interest Rate Reaction Functions in OECD Economies"," Working Papers 9606, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Apr 1996.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Alberto Giovannini, 1988. "Modèles du SME : l'Europe n'est-elle qu'une zone deutsche mark ?," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 39(3), pages 641-666.
- M. Kabir Hassan & Ashraf Nakibullah, 2008. "Gulf Monetary Union and Regional Integration," Working Papers 453, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2008.
- Glick, Reuven & Hutchison, Michael M., 2000.
"Foreign reserve and money dynamics with asset portfolio adjustment: international evidence,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 229-247, December.
- Reuven Glick & Michael Hutchison, 1994. "Foreign reserve and money dynamics with asset portfolio adjustment: international evidence," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 94-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- M. Kabir Hassan & Ashraf Nakibullah & Abul Hassan, 2013. "Sterilisation and Monetary Control by the GCC Member Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(12), pages 1566-1587, December.
- Lehment, Harmen, 1980. "Exchange-market interventions and monetary policy: the German experience," Kiel Working Papers 111, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ashraf Nakibullah, 2011. "Monetary Policy and Performance of the Oil-Exporting Gulf Cooperation Council Countries," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 10(2), pages 139-157, August.
- Nouriel Roubini, 1988. "Offset and Sterilization Under Fixed Exchange Rates With An Optimizing Central Bank," NBER Working Papers 2777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lim, Ewe Ghee & Goh, SooKhoon, 2011. "Is Malaysia exempted from impossible trinity: empirical evidence from 1991-2009," MPRA Paper 30804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:10:y:1977:i:3:p:325-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.